Yoga for Everyone
A class for all levels!
Each student will be given props and instructions to suit their body and ability whether working on flowing sequence or static postures.
Note: If more experienced than you will work deeper and stronger
Class suitable for ALL LEVELS and experience.
6 WEEK BLOCK BOOKING for the dates listed only (non-transferable)
Option for Drop-in rate if space available.
- wear a mask when entering the Practice (this can be removed once on mat)
- come dressed ready for class to minimise time in the cloakroom (when possible)
- bring your own mat
- use hand sanitiser station outside the front door before entry
- you will be met at the door by your instructor, who will be wearing a mask and visor, and will take your temperature
- you will be issued with a peg number to place your jacket and minimal belongings
- you can visit the bathroom on your way into the studio and once everyone is seated to minimise traffic in the cloakroom
- you will enter the studio using the back studio door so as not to cross the path of a student just entering the main door
- you are requested to use the hand sanitiser outside the studio door before entering studio
- there will be designated spots to place your mat
NB: You may have to queue outside until the hallway is free for your entry but this will be managed as quickly as possible.