The Lunch Break!
Working from home or locally and just need a complete break.
This is a 45 MIN class especially for you.
Class for all levels.
Each student will be given props and instructions to suit their body and ability whether working on flowing sequence or static postures.
Note: If more experienced than you will work deeper and stronger
Class suitable for ALL LEVELS and experience.
6 WEEK BLOCK BOOKING for the dates listed only (non-transferable)
Option for Drop-in rate if space available.
- wear a mask when entering the Practice (this can be removed once on mat)
- come dressed ready for class to minimise time in the cloakroom (when possible)
- bring your own mat
- use hand sanitiser station outside the front door before entry
- you will be met at the door by your instructor, who will be wearing a mask and visor, and will take your temperature
- you will be issued with a peg number to place your jacket and minimal belongings
- you can visit the bathroom on your way into the studio and once everyone is seated to minimise traffic in the cloakroom
- you will enter the studio using the back studio door so as not to cross the path of a student just entering the main door
- you are requested to use the hand sanitiser outside the studio door before entering studio
- there will be designated spots to place your mat
NB: You may have to queue outside until the hallway is free for your entry but this will be managed as quickly as possible.