The Roll Model® Method Training
The Roll Model® Method Training is a complete 2-day (16 hour) training course which combines the two live Roll Model Method Trainings, The Science of Rolling & Ball Sequencing & Innovation, into one complete immersive experience.
Become a leader in the self-care fitness revolution. Distinguish your teaching of myofascial self-care for every client and context.
What do you learn?
This combined training series will empower you to personally adopt and teach simple yet highly effective self-care regimens for pain-relief and improved performance.
Day One: The Science of Rolling
Amplify your personal embodiment and learn applicable fascia science, bony landmarks, myofascial junctions, and pain physiology. Master specialized ball rolling techniques that penetrate into common high-tension areas. You will learn 6 head-to-toe series proven to affect profound change in the rotator cuff, upper back, neck, jaw, hips, lower back, IT Band, calves, and feet.
Day Two: Ball Sequencing & Innovation
Provide a wide variety of soft-tissue self-care solutions for every client and condition while utilizing the four different sized Roll Model® Therapy Balls. Learn to effortlessly craft innovative moves and sequences to differentiate your teaching for any individual or community.
Highlights of this training include:
- Deepen your understanding of pain physiology and learn the optimal use of 4 different sized Roll Model® Balls (included with the training) to unravel patterns of pain and dysfunction.
- Refine your anatomical fluency of bony landmarks, muscular attachments, and the fascial seam-system through experiential mapping strategies to enhance your teaching and personal daily practice.
- Explore pain-erasing self-myofascial release in over-used areas of your body like your hands and knees, or completely ignored areas like the diaphragm and pelvic floor.
- Learn the art of crafting test/retest scenarios to provide instant feedback of improved function or reduced pain
- Learn tools for consistently creating innovative Therapy Ball sequences for yourself and your clients
- Improve classroom demonstration of Therapy Ball techniques and trouble-shoot classroom pitfalls and challenges when presenting to beginners or more experienced students.
Tuition includes all Roll Model® Therapy Balls (1 pair each of original Yoga Tune Up® Balls, Therapy Ball Plus, 1 ALPHA, and 1 Coregeous® Ball) and access to the Massage Therapy Instructional Online Video.
To book a place or for more information email Helen at the following address: email@example.com