Yoga for Beginners
This one hour class is for those who are completely new to yoga or those who are fairly new and still consider themselves as a beginner.
This class will teach you functional movement using traditional, fundamental yoga postures.
More experienced yogis are welcome and will find that they experience a deeper level of openness and stretch!
The reality is there is no endgame in yoga, or indeed in life and as such we are all continually learning.
Props may be used and alternates will be given for those who require them or who have an injury – remember that every body is completely individual and as such every body will be treated as an individual in this class.
- wear a mask when entering the Practice (this can be removed once on mat)
- come dressed ready for class to minimise time in the cloakroom (when possible)
- bring your own mat
- use hand sanitiser station outside the front door before entry
- you will be met at the door by your instructor, who will be wearing a mask and visor, and will take your temperature
- you will be issued with a peg number to place your jacket and minimal belongings
- you can visit the bathroom on your way into the studio and once everyone is seated to minimise traffic in the cloakroom
- you will enter the studio using the back studio door so as not to cross the path of a student just entering the main door
- you are requested to use the hand sanitiser outside the studio door before entering studio
- there will be designated spots to place your mat
NB: You may have to queue outside until the hallway is free for your entry but this will be managed as quickly as possible.