- Consent and the storing of data by Little Green Yoga (LGY): By registering with LGY you agree to data being held by LGY. This is only for the purpose of processing booking and sending details of the classes, courses or workshops you are attending along with marketing material from time to time. You may also opt to have your details securely stored if no specific class is booked but you wish to be placed on the ‘wait list’, if you then decide not to be on the ‘wait list’ your details will be deleted. Emergency Contact information is collected solely for use in an emergency, should LGY need to contact your next of kin or give this information to the emergency services. This is the only information that would be shared with a third party, and only in the context of an emergency.
- Right to be forgotten: Let us know if you do not want to continue to attend classes or courses at ‘‘LGY’ by emailing us. On receiving your email we will permanently delete all data we hold about you as soon as possible.
- Right to object: We do not use your data for any other reason than to send you information about our/your courses/classes or to send you newsletter or other event information. If you want to opt out of being sent our newsletter or event information you may unsubscribe using a link at the bottom of our newsletter or events emails.
- Right to rectification: You may access, update, correct, amend the information we hold about you at any time by contacting LGY.
- Right of portability: We will export your account data to a third party at any time on your request.
- Links to Other Web Sites: LGY Yoga is not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from LGY, nor the information or content contained in them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from LGY to another website, our Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.